AIRBUS A320 NON TYPE RATED FIRST OFFICER A320 Non Type Rated First Officers Air Macau
Air Macau was established on 13 September 1994 and had its commercial inauguration on 09 November 1995. Air Macau is a regional carrier based in Macau with an actual fleet of ten A321, four A320, and four A319 currently flying to destinations such as: Beijing, Chengdu, Nanjing, Shanghai, Xiamen, Hangzhou, Nanning, Ningbo, Hefei, Taiyuan, Shenyang, Zhengzhou, Chongqing, Tianjin, Seoul, Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, Hanoi, Danang, Kaohsiung and Taipei. In order to cope with our business expansion, Air Macau is looking for the following position based in Macau, SAR.
Non-type Rated First Officer:
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Possess a valid ICAO, FAA or EASA ATPL or CPL license.
- Minimum 1,500 hours total flight time.
- Minimum 1,000 hours Jet or Turboprop multi crew aircraft.
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Laundry allowance
- Per diem for lay-over flights
- Fly Incentive pay (when monthly block hours over 60 hours)
- Duty Incentive pay for each duty day
- Flight Sector Incentive pay for each flight sector
- Night Flying Allowance for late night scheduled flight duty originating from Macau
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance on 24-hr worldwide basis
- Income protection insurance
- Provident fund upon completion of each 4 years of service
- Annual leaves 21 working days per year
- 104 days-off per annum
- Free & Discounted tickets for self & family
- Interline tickets
- Annual Wage Supplement(13th month pay)
- One-time relocation payment will be given after release
- Optional flight scheme(accumulated days off)
- Optional commuting contracts (9 weeks ON/3 weeks OFF or 37 days ON/14 days OFF)
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
241 total views, 1 today