AIRBUS A320 TRE/TRI/SFE/SFI/GI AIRBUS is looking for a Flight Training Operations Manager
Job located in:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Full-time contract
Basic purpose of the role:
The Flight Training Operations Manager reports to the Head of Training about operations and technical matters and will be responsible for maximizing instructor’s planning and facilities utilization while managing one (1) Flight Training support and one (1) Training Support Officer as part of operations team. The successful candidate will be in charge of maintaining instructor’s competencies and license recencies and serve as focal point between Airbus TLS- SLTOO operations. He or She needs to ensure excellent customer service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for creating flight training courses as per customer’s request in MYTEAM( an Airbus Training software)
- Coordinate with AIRBUS approved facility providers in the region in booking facilities such classrooms/CBT, APT device and simulator slots
- Manage local Instructor’s assignment according to their availability and maximize their roster utilization
- Plan Instructor recurrent and standardization as per Yearly Directives issued by SLTFO to remain current in order to conduct flight-training courses
- Support and request Airbus Flight training Control tower (SLTOO) in terms of instructor support and overflow courses for Airbus Training Center (ATC) worldwide
- Recover planning with ongoing courses in case of trainees’ remedial, facility AOG and other disruptions
- Submits Monthly Dubai Team Productivity and Instructors Qualification Update to focal points in Toulouse
- In charge of checking Monthly, utilization invoices from providers and confirm with SLTOO for payment processing
- Manage internal standardization issues for all DXB Instructors and schedule their renewal to maintain their recency on their license as well as SFI/SFE/TRI/TRE instructor qualification
- Ensure that Instructor qualification and documentation are updated and in compliance with the new EASA procedures (French DGAC and UKCAA) and with local civil aviation authorities of UAE (UAECAA)
- Coordinate with SLTFO team in Toulouse on all standardization related issues, A60s Ops manuals and MY TEAM software update.
- Keep updated records of all Instructors Initial qualifications, standardization and recurrent training/checking progress in paper and in MYTEAM Instructor competencies as per yearly directives
- Prepare and submit all required documents for new Airbus Flight Instructors to secure EASA-French SFI certificate
- Ensure that procedures and documents are in compliance with Airbus operations Manual
- Interact and assist Quality Auditor either during Airbus Internal Audit or by DGCA French authority audit to present proof of compliance on requested documents which is done annually
- Complete documents required by authorities needed to secure Airbus user approval on new FSTDs
- Monitor and support flight training support officer and trainee support officer
- Minimum two years of operations and management experience
- Experience in Aviation planning and keen into details
- Knowledgeable of EASA and GCAA FCL regulations
- Demonstrates leadership skills; be able to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Customer oriented person
- Receptive and flexible (including communication outside working hours).
- Able to multi-task and work under high pressure.
- Able to understand and process the bigger picture of Airbus and defend its interests.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the reference “Flight Training Operations Manager”
509 total views, 1 today