AIRBUS A320 TRE/TRI/SFE/SFI/GI Airbus Type Rating Examiner/ Type Rating Instructor
- Provide training and check to flight crews and pilots on a wide range of courses as listed in the Airbus Pilot Catalogue, using a wide range of training tools in view of safe, efficient and economical operation of Airbus aircraft, by applying Airbus Training Standards, Training Policy and Airworthiness Authorities regulations.
- To deliver Airbus flight training courses as per Airbus FCTP and associated training media.
- To assess the progress of the trainees and the eventual need of additional training.
- To provide a written report and grading of the trainees performance at the end of each session.
- To participate in the improvement and development of training documentation.
- Hold a valid A320 ATPL License, preferably EASA authority and valid A330 /A350 type rating will be an advantage
- Hold a valid Medical Class 1
- A minimum ELP rating 4
- Hold a valid TRI/TRE Authorization without restrictions from the same Authority as the ATPL
- Hold a LVO qualification (at least 1 Autoland on Airbus Fly By Wire (FBW) aircraft as Captain)
- Hold or have held an ETOPS qualification
- A minimum of 5000 hours as Pilot
- A minimum of 2000 hours on A320 or A330 or A350 including 100 as PIC on any airbus FBW airplane
- A minimum of 500 hours instructor experience in FFS on large A/C, a minimum of 500hrs experience as Captain assigned to conduct LIFUS/IOE.
- A minimum of 2500 hours as Captain on airbus Aircraft
- Be able to teach, brief and de-brief in fluent English.
- Arabic speaker is a plus
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
How to ApplyApply
1280 total views, 1 today