21 Oct 2021
AIRBUS A320 CAPTAIN Captain A320 GLOBALX
Want to join one of the fastest-growing charter airline companies in the industry? We specialize in ACMI and wet-lease charters for VIP, professional sports, entertainment passengers, and more. GlobalX also is expected to begin cargo operations in early 2022. Our Fleet currently has two (2) stunning AIRBUS A320/1 aircraft and is expected to have six (6) planes by December of 2021. Joining the GlobalX team means you get to work with some of the most experienced professionals in the airline industry, providing the opportunity to learn and grow in your career.
Why join the GlobalX Team?
Why join the GlobalX Team?
Competitive Pay, Health Insurance paid entirely by the company, vision, dental, Health Savings Account, vacation, sick time, and supplemental benefits.
Pilots at Global Crossing Airlines (GlobalX) are responsible for the safety and timely operations of aircrafts. They are leaders with a focus not only on safety but on teamwork and possess a “we before me” mind set successfully creating an effective and humble one-crew experience that achieves exceptional results. Our pilots not only understand the value of our customers but thrive to build customer loyalty and trust by communicating directly and authentically with care, kindness and respect.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft and the safety of crew and passengers
- Responsible for the airworthiness of the aircraft, weather factors affecting the flight, flight regulations and air traffic control procedures
- Utilization of all tools and aids designed to provide maximum safety in the air and on the ground
- Demonstrate safety ownership in every aspect of their responsibilities, performance and behavior to ensure the successful outcome of every flight
- FAA Airmen Certificate
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid FCC Radiotelephone Operator’s permit
- Airbus 320 Type rating preferred
- MUST meet the requirements for FAR 121.436
- Must have a minimum of 4000 hours total time
- 1000 Jet hours as Pilot in Command under a 121 Certificate
- Or 1500 Jet hours as Pilot in Command under a 135 Certificate
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to maintain a valid passport
- Ability to travel unrestricted to and from the United States
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
Global Crossing Airlines provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to ApplyApply
441 total views, 1 today