AIRBUS A320 FIRST OFFICER First Officer A320 San Francisco
Meet World WingsWorld Wings is a young airline dedicated to making flying good again. World Wings incorporates the World Wings Brand’s world-renowned customer focus and distinctive style, to create a high-value, low-fare airline that’s reinventing domestic flying through award-winning service and innovative amenities.World Wings loves team members with the thirst and creativity to make this the most wowed airline in the sky. In return, we promise to make this a company where inspired people like you will always thrive.
Main Purpose of the Role
The First Officer is responsible for ensuring a safe journey and a positive experience for all guests. This position will safely operate the aircraft in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) and company policies and procedures while maintaining a lasting impression of friendliness. The First Officer should be an outstanding service representative of the World Wings brand.
**YOU WILL BE BASED IN EITHER SFO, LAX or JFK or DFW**
Professional Experience & Certifications Required
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution required.
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certification
- 3,000 hours fixed wing total time in airplanes (excluded: Helo, Sim, F/E time)
- Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Must pass FAA mandated drug test
- FCC Radio License
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s license
- Current passport
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must pass required federal background checks and World Wings pre-employment background checks
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Internet e-mail functions
- Check Airmen or Instructor time
- 1000 hours total time as PIC, in turbine or jet aircraft
- Airbus A320 type rating
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
326 total views, 1 today