AIRBUS A320 FIRST OFFICER FIRST OFFICER (M/F/DIVERSE) A320-FAMILY (TYPE-RATED / NON-TYPE-RATED) PALMA DE MALLORCA
Eurowings is the low-cost airline of the Lufthansa Group and thus part of the world’s largest aviation group.
We are looking for First Officers (m/f/diverse) A320-Family for Eurowings Europe GmbH for our base Palma de Mallorca.
Do you want to face the challenge? – We are looking forward to your application!
What’s in it for me
- A permanent employment contract
- High-quality training
- Existing labour agreement for Spain
- Employment contract incl. remuneration from the start of training
- Employment is in seasonal part-time models between 72% and 75% part-time degree
- Starting Salary (Palma de Mallorca): min. 42.574 € gross, annual basic salary (full time)
- Variable remuneration from the first hour
- Costs for hotel accommodation, proceedings and travel expenses during training paid by employer
- Access to Lufthansa employee offers and thus reduced flight and vacation offers within the worldwide networks of Eurowings, Lufthansa and partner airlines
These are part-time models within the framework of a collective agreement (between which you can choose) with a different service obligation every month, according to the table (Preference indication possible):
|Column a)||Average service obligation in calender year|
|Column b)||Level of remuneration|
|Columns JAN-DEC||Monthly service obligation|
* Three OFF-Months are determined in the months NOV-MAR, in the remaining months the monthly service obligation is 100%.
- Excellent flying skills
- Ability to successfully work in a team
- Distinguished decision-making capability
- EASA ATPL (A) or CPL (A) with ATPL credit or MPL (A) without operator bonding (German or Austrian License is appreciated)
- Preferably with A320 type rating
- Multi engine IR rating
- Advanced UPRT Training according EASA.FCL.745.A
- Entrance qualification for an (advanced) technical college, high school degree, university entrance exam or completed vocational training
- Good oral and written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4)
- Medical Class I
- Negative drug test
- EU-citizenship, Non-EU citizens: residence and work permit for spain
- Unrestricted validity of passport
|Flight experience on
A/C > 19.5 tons MTOM
|Pay Grade||Basic Pay||Hazard Bonus||Night Work Bonus||Sunday/National
|2.100-2.799 hours||3||2.644 €||211 €||132 €||264 €||3.252 €|
|Renumeration flight duty period (Example 120h FDP)|
|Level 1 – up to 70 hours||Level 2- over 70 hours up to 110 hours||Level 3 – over 110 hours|
|414 €||400 €||159 €|
* Based on 100% service obligation
** Please refer to the supplementary sheet for further salary levels and the remuneration of duty hours.
*** Crisis agreements concluded with trade unions are also applied to new employees.
- Please apply only online using the button below
- There will be a pre-selection based on the Eurowings requirement profile
- If your online submitted documents fulfill the requirements, we possibly can invite you to the next step in the selection
- Selection steps passed in the past can be recognised under certain conditions
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
1334 total views, 8 today