AIRBUS A320 CAPTAIN STAR ALLIANCE CARRIER A320 CAPTAINS AEGEAN AIRLINES LONG TERM CONTRACT
Our client, Aegean Airlines, is an award winning Star Alliance airline operating popular routes across Europe, Middle East and North Africa. With the upcoming delivery of the A320neo’s we are delighted to be continuing our exclusive partnership with Aegean to recruit A320 Captains for their ongoing operations.
• EASA ATPL with a valid A320 Type Rating, IR, EASA Class 1 Medical certificate
• 5000 hours Total Time on Airline Jet Aircraft with a MTOW above 25 tonnes
• 1000 hours as PIC on A320
• Must have flown on type within last 24 months
• EU Passport
• Long term contract
• Competitive European salary
• Accommodation and transportation provided (on network)
• More than one base on offer
• Personal Accident / Travel Insurance provided
• Option for flexible part time pattern during winter schedule 15 days on/15 days off
1 – 2-day assessment in Frankfurt.
Phase 1: Sim assessment
(Successful candidates will then be invited to phase 2)
Phase 2: Psychometric test, Personal interview, Group exercise and Personality test.
Candidates will be responsible for their own flights for the assessment. Successful candidates will be reimbursed for their air ticket after joining Aegean (economy EU flight)
Hotel accommodation will be provided by Aegean Airlines
Please note OCC course commencing the following week after assessment.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application to us today or get in touch with Rebecca Cottrell on +44 (0) 1256 368 500, +44 (0) 7767 667885 or alternatively, please send your CV to Rebecca.Cottrell@resourcegroup.co.uk for further information
703 total views, 2 today