AIRBUS A320 CAPTAIN VVIP A320 POST HOLDER UAE
Contractair by Resource Group are proud to be partnered with one of the UAE’s most high profile clients. We have a rare opportunity for a nominated Post Holder to join a small, well-established team on a permanent basis, located in the United Arab Emirates.
– Strong experience as an A320 captain with proven managerial experience in a similar role
– Full flexibility to relocate to the UAE and ‘mission orientated’
– Highly developed CRM skills
– Upper age limit of 55 years
– British Nationals only will be considered for this role
– ICAO/ EASA licence with First Class Medical
– Is responsible for the safe and smooth worldwide operation of aircraft in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations
– Execution of Post Holder responsibilities in accordance with GCAA CAR OPS 1
– Performance of ad-hoc flight operations administration tasks as required/instructed
Such other functions at aircraft base and down route as may be required from time to time
– Permanent role in a well-knit team
– Competitive remuneration package
– Generous leave allowance
– Accommodation including utilities provided in the UAE as well as relocation assistance following successful probation.
– Transportation provided by way of car
– Medical, personal accident and travel insurance provided by client.
– Access to group policy Loss of License and Income Protection scheme.
APPLYING TO WORK WITH OUR EXCLUSIVE VVIP CLIENT
If you are interested in this VVIP A320 Post Holder vacancy and would like to apply then send your CV and cover letter to Daniella Howard at Daniella.email@example.com
1154 total views, 1 today